Higher Education Virtual Exchange (HEVE) 2021 will make its debut during March 6th-8th, 2021 – an effective and safe solution to college recruitment during the on-going Covid-19 pandemic crisis. HEVE 2021 is a state-of-the-art virtual platform to facilitate interaction and networking between Nepalese students and higher educational institutions around the world through almost identical match to real-time event.
There is too much at stake for us to stop just because of the Covid-19 pandemic. Every year 300,000 plus students seek higher education abroad among which 65,000 leave the country for higher studies. Nepal holds 12th position for the most numbers of foreign students studying in US and likewise 5th position in Australia. We cannot allow education to come to a stand-still and every effort must be initiated to facilitate its normal operation and continued progress even during this historic Covid-19 pandemic period.
HEVE 2021 will have all the features necessary for an effective and convenient interaction, networking and knowledge-sharing.
- Event Access from any device and browser – HTML5 advantage
- Venue branding
- Event lobby – landing site with registration desk, information desk and networking lounge
- Numerous booth models to suit your institution or integration of your custom design
- 3-D navigation of exhibition hall floor plan and exhibitor booths
- One-to-one meetings through text chat in 40 languages or video chat via Whatsapp, Viber or Skype
- Collection of documents, visuals and videos
- Auditorium: On-demand presentations and Live streamed dynamic webinars by education experts and professionals with live Q&A sessions
- Gamification to promote visitor engagements
- Generate leads from our metrics and tracking analytics
The Higher Education Virtual Exchange 2021 is expected to host about 200 exhibitors from Nepal, India, US, UK, Australia, Japan and other countries. The virtual event shall also feature several interactive live events to further facilitate the interaction among the potential college applicants and recruiters. HEVE 2021 is expected to attract more than 25000 students and education professionals from primarily Nepal but also India, Bangladesh, Pakistan. The registration and entry to the fair shall not only stay free but packed with door –prize incentives to draw maximum traffic to the show.
The Higher Education Virtual Exchange 2021 clearly defines and demonstrates the power of virtually live marketing. A TV or FM commercial cannot do what an exhibition can do – be it virtual or live. What an exhibition can do …..a print or bill-board ad cannot do – just as true with virtual version. The Exhibition, as virtual as it may be, is a rare event that gives you far more possibilities that even a door-to door sales call.
Higher Education Virtual Exchange 2021 Briefing and Q&A Session
|When:||Tuesday, December 15, 2020 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM|
|Organizer:||birendra ([email protected])|
Birendra Rajkarnicar is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Meeting ID: 769 5034 4912